June 26 – 30 at Liberty Station
July 17 – 21 at Main Center
July 24 – 28 at Liberty Station
August 7 – 11 at Main Center
All Camp Sessions are Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm
The Beginning Dance Camp Program is for students ages 5 – 9 with two or fewer years of prior dance training. These one-week sessions include ballet classes and supplemental lessons in tap and jazz. Each week is themed and students participate in creating dances and crafts based on that weeks’ theme. Camp finishes the week with an in-studio performance for family and friends.
$200 – One Week
$100 – Each Additional Week
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-placed basis. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. The tuition balance is due no later than May 31, 2017.
Camp enrollment begins January 1, 2017
What should my dancer wear to class?
- Leotard, Tights, Ballet Shoes
Does my dancer need any extra clothing or shoes?
- These items are NOT required, but dancers are welcome to bring a ballet skirt, jazz shorts/pants, tap shoes or jazz shoes.
Does my dancer need to bring lunch?
- Pizza is provided on Wednesday. Dancers need to bring lunch all other days.
What else should my dancer bring?
- A water bottle and a beach towel (for picnic lunch)
Are dancers supervised during snack and lunch breaks?
- YES! Dancers have a teacher with them at all times.
When and where is the performance?
- The performance is at 1:30pm on Fridays at the California Ballet studio where the camp is located.