2019 Summer Program Dates
July 8 – 12, 2019
July 15 – 19, 2019
Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm
The Intermediate Summer Program is for students ages 9-14 with three or more years of prior ballet training and up to two years of pointe. The Intermediate students will participate in a variety of classes, including ballet, variations, jazz and modern. Each week will include an in-studio performance to showcase the students’ progress.
$600 – Two Weeks
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-placed basis. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. The tuition balance is due no later than May 31, 2019.
Program enrollment begins February 8, 2019.
Intermediate Program FAQ’s
- For the ladies: Leotard, Pink Tights, Ballet Shoes (Point Shoes if applicable)
What other items should my dancer bring to class?
- Jazz Shoes, Notebook & Pen, Yoga Mat, Water Bottle
When will I know what level my dancer is in?
- Placement will be evaluated on the first day of the program.
Does my dancer need to bring lunch?
- Lunch will be available for advance purchase or your dancer may bring a sack lunch.
Are dancers supervised during snack and lunch breaks?
- YES! Dancers have staff with them at all times.