California Ballet School has a variety of Adult classes to suit your schedule.
Adult Beginning Ballet Classes
This class emphasizes basic ballet technique, stretching, and strengthening the body. It is great for toning and musical understanding. Beginning class is for those with little to no previous experience.
- Monday at 7-8pm (Kearny Mesa and La Mesa locations)
- Wednesday at 7-8pm (Kearny Mesa location only)
Adult Open Ballet Classes (all with LIVE ACCOMPANIST)
The open class is for intermediate to advanced dancers and emphasis is placed on developing fluidity, extension, strength in all movements and working more with musical values.
- Saturday at 10-11:30am (Kearny Mesa location)
- Tuesday and Thursday at 6-7:30pm (Kearny Mesa location)
Adult Open Jazz Classes
Open Jazz is suited for teenagers and adults (ages 14 and up). Class emphasis is on classic jazz dance, flexibility, strength, coordination, musicality and style.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 7-8pm (Kearny Mesa location)
This class focuses on tap combinations, terminology and performance skills.
- Tuesday at 7:30-8:30pm (Point Loma/Liberty Station only)